It is a natural tendency for women to focus more on their beauty as it is a combination of many factors ranging from their complexion, dresses, and hair style. When they face the problem of hair loss and dandruff, they can spend any amount of money to cure the problem. There are medicated treatments which can help women grow their hair back but some of these treatments have risky side effects. A natural female hair loss treatment can be just effective and cost a lot less.
1. One of the effective tips to grow hair faster naturally is to get your hair and scalp massaged every week. You can even undertake head massages on your own at home itself. All you have to do is to take any of the good quality essential oils for hair growth such as coconut oil or olive oil and warm it a bit. Next, using your finger tips, massage your scalp with the oil. Follow this up by wrapping your head with a towel soaked in hot water and later wriggled, for fifteen minutes so that the hair can get some steam. Leave the oil overnight and in the morning wash it as usual.
2. Aloe vera is nothing short of a miracle plant. It soothes sunburn, moisturizes skin, and even cleanses the body when taken internally. It should come as no surprise, then, that aloe is also touted for its hair-regrowth properties. The gel helps to stimulate the hair follicles and sooth the scalp, encouraging new hair growth.
3. Take some garlic cloves and drop them into one cup of milk and let it sit for one hour. This will allow the sulphur from the cloves to be released into the milk. It will also help eliminate some of the smell from the garlic. Apply the mixture onto your scalp and let it stay on for about 15 minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
4. As tension and anxiety have become a part of all our lives, we should learn to keep them under control by learning yoga and meditation as they are good stress-busters. High stress levels trigger hair fall thus learning to manage stress is very important.
5. An easy hair mask recipe is to mix two egg yolks in two tablespoons of yogurt and massage the scalp with this mixture. Leave it on for half an hour and then wash off. Another hair mask that is very beneficial for hair is made by mixing a cup of milk and a tablespoon of honey. For getting rid of dandruff, an effective hair mask is made by grinding fenugreek seeds which have been soaked overnight and leaving the paste on the scalp and hair, every time before shampooing for half an hour.
6. If you can stand the smell, apply onion or garlic juice before going to bed, and sleep on it. Slice a clove of garlic in half, and rub it on any balding areas. Squeeze juice from an onion, and do the same. For sensitive scalps, you may want to leave the treatment on for a half hour before shampooing. Always apply the garlic or onion with deep massaging motions to increase scalp circulation.
7. An African tea called rooibos which contains a large number of antioxidants can fight free radicals and also prevent hair loss. Green tea is another good antioxidant which can be applied on the scalp to prevent hair loss. It also has anti inflammatory qualities.